Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This is blogging...?

I suppose with t he crafting of this, my own blog, I have finally, in some way, joined the ranks of the elite; though truth be known I am surely no more than "standing on the shoulders of giants."

The puposes of this blog are threefold; (1) to allow me to criticize what others have to say (the real purpose for the internet existing is so that people can tell other people that they disagree with them and have no fear of retribution). (2) to provide other, as well as myself but primarily peers and friends, a forum to share opinions and leave comments; and (3) just because I wanted one. That is to say that I enjoy the overinflated sense of ego that I get from having my own blog. Looking around I see I am not the only one.

God willing, other updates on this blog will be of more relevance, but right now I just feel the need to rant a little. TBS homework can have that effect on someone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home