Wednesday, December 07, 2005

O Love Divine

After a long time since it was first mentioned to me I finally post one of my poems:

O love divine, that grace which saves,
the road to God through Christ is paved;
that love which God to God ascribes,
has saved both servants, kings and scribes.
Blessings like rain from heaven fall,
displays His glory, to man, to all.

O love divine, that sweet, sweet grace,
which brings us hope to see His face;
That hope which when is done this life
and comes to end this worldly strife,
knowing some day that when I die
It's by His side that I'll be by.

O love divine, this glorious thing,
that on that day we'll praises sing,
to God the king who reigns on high;
whose glory fills both earth and sky;
to Him who brought me out from hell,
I'll sing His praise and with Him dwell.

His great triumph salvation's bought,
by grace it's His sweet face I've sought,
through Christ's death there upon the cross,
on that day of seeming greatest loss;
yet by Christ's suffering upon that tree,
His blood from sin has made me free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home